Alda Botelho Azevedo
Alda Botelho Azevedo, PhD in Demography from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (2016), is a researcher at the Instituto de Ciências Sociais, Universidade de Lisboa. Her publications focus on the study of housing demography and population ageing.
She has participated in several research projects, including:
- POPUP: Population and housing needs in Portugal, 2021-2050. (2020.01758.CEECIND/CP1615/CT0010)
- PortUS: Portugueses nos EUA. Fundação Luso-Americana para o Desenvolvimento
- SUSTAINLIS: Sustainable urban requalification and vulnerable populations in the historical centre of Lisbon. (PTDC/GES-URB/28853/2017) http://www.ceg.ulisboa.pt/sustainlis/
- HOPES: Housing perspectives and struggles futures of housing movements, policies and dynamics in Lisbon and Beyond. (PTDC/GES-URB/28826/2017)
- DYNAPOR: Dynamic microsimulation model for Portugal. Fundação Francisco Manuel dos Santos.
She is a member of the Board of Directors of the Asociación de Demografía Histórica, of the Scientific Council of the Observatório das Desigualdades and President of the Fiscal Council of the Associação Portuguesa de Demografia.